Big Shoes to Fill…..
We have some big shoes to fill at Spring Harvest as we look for somebody very special to head up the team that leads our annual event.
Building on a legacy of 42 years’ equipping the church for action, we are looking for a new Director of Spring Harvest; someone who will help us dream a bigger dream and navigate a new future for the event.
The world has changed. Spring Harvest has ridden the punches, and we’ve kept our heads above water by transitioning from Big Top to Laptop, from onsite to online. In some ways, this has been the perfect storm for the ministry. We’ve expanded the reach of our event beyond our annual gatherings to new audiences across the UK and around the nations of the globe. Spring Harvest has pioneered hybrid events and now a unique opportunity has arisen to navigate an exciting future for a new generation.
Our vision is for Spring Harvest to be a place where people encounter God and take inspiration from the life-giving truths of His word, and where the power of the Holy Spirit begins a journey of transformation in the lives of individuals and communities.
Leading the team that will enable this vision to thrive is no ordinary role and so it is an extra-ordinarily gifted individual who will join the team to bring ministry growth for the future.
Do you believe God may be calling you to try on these big shoes?
These are some of the attributes that we will be looking for in our Director of Spring Harvest:
- a huge heart for the ministry of Spring Harvest
- a competent and visionary team leader
- a committed Christian, seeking to grow in discipleship, and a regular worshipping member of an Evangelical Christian church
- a subscriber to the Evangelical Alliance Basis of Faith
- a professional, with proven project management experience, preferably within the charitable sector
- a good understanding of the evangelical Christian faith, preferably theologically trained
- well-connected within the wider Christian communities Spring Harvest seeks to serve
- a capable communicator and creative copywriter
This role is initially provided on a temporary eight-month maternity cover basis, working a minimum of 24 hours per week, on a hybrid working arrangement split between our offices in Uckfield and homeworking within a two-hour drive of Uckfield.
If the prospect of trying on these big shoes excites you, then we’d love to hear from you.
Please click on the link below for a full job pack and application form. To apply, submit your application form with a covering letter providing your expression of interest.
Closing date for applications is Friday 17th September 2021. Role commences October 2021.